I was messing around with sap Leonardo, trying to do a web ui application in the last 2 days. Even coding db schemas and flutter through the process.
In the last couple of days with WebIDE i think and I thought to mess with code and software itself. I thought that I can do an app ouside and import it. For that purpose I decided to use a flutter dart and html5 uI, the exact same template.
To learn for me is trying to hack or do a hackathon behind the glance of the beauty.
In the following article I will show how I done it or I tried it to be successful.
I got a weird file. Attached with this article relied on sapui5.